We have three full time commissioning professionals on staff.
The Commissioning Process is a quality-oriented process for achieving, verifying and documenting that the performance of facilities, systems and assemblies meets defined objectives and criteria. The Commissioning Process begins at project inception (during the pre-design phase) and continues for the life of the facility through the occupancy and operation phase.
- Clearly document Owner’s Project Requirements
- Provide documentation and tools to improve the quality of deliverables
- Verify and document that systems and assemblies perform according to the Owner’s Project Requirements
- Verify that operation and maintenance personnel and occupants are properly trained
- Provide a uniform and effective process for delivery of construction projects
- Deliver buildings and construction projects that meet the Owner’s needs at the time of completion
- Implement statistical quality-verification practices, with the use of statistical quality control
- Verify proper coordination among systems and assemblies